- Medical Professionalism
- The Physician Charter
- Choosing Wisely®
- Trust in Health Care
- 2019 ABIM Foundation Forum: [Re]Building Trust – A Path Forward
- 2018 ABIM Foundation Forum: [Re]Building Trust
- Trust Practice Challenge
- The Leader Index – Swensen
- Graphic Medicine – Alkureishi
- Trust in Transparency and Public Reporting – Queram
- Getting Rid of Stupid Stuff – Ashton
- UnityPoint Health Prairie Parkway LGBTQ Clinic – Christiason
- Relational Leadership Institute – Park
- Colleges Advisory Program – Shochet
- Voice of Duke Health Listening Booth and Podcast – Zuiker
- Improving the Professional Environment
- Improving Quality Of Care
- Advancing Stewardship
- Physician Assessment
- Medical Education and Training
Practicing Wise Stewardship of Resources examines a physician’s obligation as a good steward of health care resources.
In April 2016, we began a partnership with AcademyHealth aimed at reducing low-value care. A key component to this partnership includes the creation of the AcademyHealth and ABIM Foundation Research Community on Low-Value Care, which convenes researchers and others to accelerate the development and implementation of research around low-value care.
The partnership with AcademyHealth formed as the result of two multi-stakeholder meetings held in 2014 and 2015 that brought to light gaps in the evidence base around low-value care. The AcademyHealth and ABIM Foundation Research Community on Low-Value Care includes an online forum, a webinar series and an in-person meeting with hopes to grow this evidence base and ultimately have an impact on reducing overuse.
For more information, email RC-LVC@academyhealth.org.